We have immediate openings for part time and full time general labour positions in the Boxing, Packaging, Production and Sanitation departments.
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent Part Time and Full Time
Available positions: Boxing, Packaging, Production and Sanitation
Work Shifts: Morning (6AM – 3PM), Afternoon (2:30PM – 11PM) and Graveyard (10PM – 6:30AM), weekends and overtime hours available.
Pay Rate: Starting at $13/hour. Hourly wages will differ depending on the work shift applied for. Graveyard shift pays $15/hour
Location: Richmond, BC
Benefits Package: Medical and Dental included for Full Time workers.
– Maintain and upkeep a satisfactory level of cleanliness and sanitation in the preparation area
– Observe and follow Good Manufacturing Practices and carry out all responsibilities as identified in the HACCP Program to ensure food safety during product handling
– Report all off-spec raw material, in-process products, food safety and quality problems to Quality Assurance Department
– Comply with all safety policy, accident prevention and compliance programs
Qualifications and Employment requirements:
– Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent secondary school
– Ability to lift heavy materials unassisted in addition to continuous physical labour of pushing, pulling, reaching, climbing and bending activities.
– Ability to stand for long periods of time and work in cold temperature production room
– Ability to speak basic English. Knowledge of other languages such as Chinese, is an asset
– Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a team environment
– Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment or related environment is also an asset
If interested, please leave us a message at 604-278-8688 ext. 221 or forward your resume with the subject titled “Food Production Personnel”. While we greatly appreciate all the replies and applications we receive, regretfully only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.