The sanitation personnel will be responsible to ensure effective cleaning is being performed according to sanitation program.
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Work Shifts: Graveyard (10PM – 6:30AM), weekends and overtime hours available.
Pay Rate: Starting at $15/hour. Hourly wages can be negotiated depending on certification and relevant work experience.
Location: Richmond, BC
Benefits Package: Medical and Dental included for Full Time workers.
– Responsible for cleaning all equipment including ensuring that direct and non-direct food contacts are properly cleaned as per sanitation program.
– Responsible for using appropriate chemical and concentration during cleaning.
– Promptly report any sanitation concern and cleaning equipment issues to management, QA manager and direct supervisor.
– Complies with all safety policy, accident prevention and compliance programs; reports any potential loss situations, hazards, injuries, and other losses to supervisor.
– Maintains processing area and equipment to a satisfactory level of cleanliness.
– Ensures proper sanitation practices are being observed during operations to prevent potential contamination.
– Follow employee safety practices and wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) during sanitation.
– Perform other duties as assigned by Sanitation Supervisor.
Qualifications and Employment requirements:
– Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent secondary school/ technical institute
– WHMIS or CIP experience is an asset.
– Ability to stand for long periods of time
– Ability to lift heavy parts and materials unassisted in addition to pushing, pulling, reaching, climbing and bending.
– Ability to work in cold temperatures to clean equipment in production room.
– Ability to speak basic English. Knowledge of another languages such as Chinese, is an asset.
– Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a team environment
– Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment or related environment is also an asset.
- Location: Richmond, BC
- If interested, please leave us a message at 604-278-8688 Ext. 221 or forward your resume and cover letter with the subject titled “Sanitation Personnel”. While we greatly appreciate all the replies and applications we receive, regretfully only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.