The Warehouse Personnel is responsible for working with evening/graveyard production team, ensuring that materials are being brought out in a timely and accurate flow, preparing for next day production.
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Work Shifts: Graveyard (10PM – 6:30AM), weekends and overtime hours available.
Pay Rate: Starting at $15/hour
Location: Richmond, BC
Benefits Package: Medical and Dental included for Full Time workers.
- Assists the Evening Production Coordinator with various tasks requiring assistance in the warehouse.
- Responsible to keep inventory and /or warehouse condition for raw materials as assigned, samples as assigned and finished products.
- Verifies quantities and item numbers on all incoming products to ensure that the incoming materials match the Purchase Orders.
- Complies with all safety policy, accident prevention and compliance programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management or supervisor.
- Remove garbage in shipping area.
Qualifications and Employment requirements:
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent secondary school
- Must have Forklift Certification
- Ability to work in extreme cold temperatures (warehouse, cooler, freezers, etc.)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift heavy materials unassisted in addition to continuous physical labour of pushing, pulling, reaching, climbing and bending activities.
- Ability to speak basic English. Knowledge of other languages such as Chinese, is an asset
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a team environment
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment or related environment is also an asset
~ Location: Richmond, BC
~ If interested, please leave us a message at 604-278-8688 ext. 221 or forward your resume with the subject titled “Warehouse Personnel”. While we greatly appreciate all the replies and applications we receive, regretfully only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.