Global Gourmet Foods Inc. is dedicated to provide highest possible standards of food safety and quality throughout all processing activities in order to meet and exceed customer expectations:
- Strict compliance with regulatory requirements, food safety programs and high in-house quality specifications;
- Proactive and preventative control that focused on identification and evaluation of hazards on every step of processes;
- Strong culture of food safety through continuous employee training and education;
- Full, fast and accurate traceability of food ingredients and products;
- Innovation, technologies and methods in process improvement.
Our facilities are certified to process meat and fish products through implementing the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) system and Quality Management Program (QMP) as mandated by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA). We continuously monitor and regularly review the effectiveness of the food safety and quality programs based on the International Safe Quality Food (SQF) certification standards.